Now more than ever stay connected to the energy of life. Coming Summer 2013 :: 2nd Edition :: First time in paperback
Hidden deep in the secrets of natural healing, an elegant tradition aligns areas of the body with monthly zodiac signs. Yogastrology unites this tradition with yoga.
This book is your personal guide to Yogastrology basics:
- Astrological signs, natural elements, ruling planets
- Traditional body–zodiac correlations, asana suggestions, yogic explorations
- Journaling exercises, healing mantras, empowering affirmations
New in this edition:
- More asanas
- Fresh seasonal practices
- Enhanced four elements: fire, earth, air, and water
- A-list yogis David Romanelli, Elena Brower, Faith Hunter, Hemalayaa Behl, Kathryn Budig, Leah Kim, Sadie Nardini, Shakti Sunfire, Tiffany Cruikshank and more share their insights
While we get the new book ready for you, check out 8 YOGIS e-booklet.
* * * * * * *
8 YOGIS e-Booklet : Great Yogis Share Their Astro-Mojo
What happens when you invite A-list yogis to chat behind-the-scenes about yoga and their personal astrology charts?
Poignant. Revealing. Funny.
If you have any interest in yoga or astrology, this e-booklet is for you.
In this short e-booklet, you get:
- David Romanelli‘s mega-Gemini traits
- Elena Brower‘s interesting Libran event
- Faith Hunter‘s zodiacal tip for de-stressing
- Hemalayaa Behl‘s “yogasmic” sigh
- Leah Kim‘s sense of calm
- Kathryn Budig’s beloved twin sister
- Sadie Nardini’s stellium in Scorpio
- Sarah Platt-Finger‘s true passion
- Shakti Sunfire‘s interview—it’s delightful
8 YOGIS is an e-booklet of interviews. Short and sweet. Photos, too.
::sorry, no longer available, SOLD OUT
* * * *
* * * *